Competitive + Benefits
16 days ago
To support the Partners in developing the audit team in London through the delivery of high quality audit services to clients, working as part of a team to win new business and helping to build a best in class audit department.
•Assisting and advising the client service management team on the formulation of audit strategy and planning
•Providing advice to audit and/or client management
•Being a technical expert for the audit department
•Leading an audit team, ensuring the team complete in a timely manner within budget
•Managing audit assignments from planning through to finalisation of reports in line with agreed timescales
•Controlling time spent and monitoring actual time with the budget
•Business development, including working with colleagues in other teams
•People management – coaching, feedback, performance management, training and development, engaging high performing teams
•Act as a point of contact for both senior management and client
•Build strong working relationships with clients
•The role holder will show vision and strategic perspective
•Maintain control and stability under pressure whilst recognising the deadline or urgency to be dealt with
•Responds to the needs of the client and staff
•Can deliver confident and clear presentations of service features and benefits to clients
•Ensures that the services provided are genuinely appropriate for the client.
• Qualified accountant – ACA/ACCA, or equivalent (essential)
• Holds significant external audit experience at assistant manager or manager level - managing a portfolio of clients, leading audit teams with strong levels of technical expertise (essential)
• People management experience (essential)
• Business development experience (essential)
• Owns strong relationship management ability (essential)
• Excellent written and oral presentation skills required.
• A desire to help grow and develop the department.
• Ability to develop new initiatives and methodologies.
• Ability to identify issues thought sound analysis and application of commercial acumen in all situations.
• Ability to express ideas with authority and conviction throughout verbal and written communication.
• Ability to develop self and others.
• Possesses strengths in: technical excellence, innovation, adaptability, collaboration, drive, clarity, and business affinity