|Job Title:||Audit Manager|
|Location:||Huddersfield, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Omar Haider|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2020 15:56|
Your new company
Audit Manager role in a well-established Huddersfield based accountancy firm offering pro-active and practical solutions to help achieve our clients' objectives. As a high achieving firm of accountants which offers a wide range of specialist accounting services, this is a great opportunity for an established auditor to join them as an Audit Manager.
Your new role
You will be working within a team of 3-4 other Audit Managers looking after the North of England client base, directly reporting into the Audit Director. Responsibilities will include;
- Leading the planning and completion of large complex audits
- Producing reports highlighting issues and providing potential solutions
- Actively engaging with senior staff to gain a good understanding of the business
- Coaching and developing junior members of staff within your team
- Management of a team of seniors, semi-seniors and accounts prep staff
- Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients at senior levels, being a principal point of contact throughout the year.
- Completing assignments within agreed budgets and timescales and identify opportunities for additional billings.
What you'll need to succeed
As a successful candidate you will need to have undertaken and lead audits from the planning to completion stage. Previous managerial experience combined with superb communication skills and a desire to progress your career within a challenging yet highly rewarding accountancy firm. You must be ACA or ACCA qualified and naturally be capable at undertaking external audits
What you'll get in return
Along with a competitive salary of up to £45,000 will receive 25 days holiday, pension scheme and an opportunity to expand your knowledge and skill set to drive your career forward.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's