|Job Title:||Audit Manager|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Contact Name:||Louise O'Donoghue|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2020 17:04|
The primary responsibility of the Audit Manager will be to deal with all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of clients. They will also provide assistance to Partners in both client work and in the management of the group and on occasions the wider firm. They may also become involved in special assignments on an ad hoc basis.
Our Clint knows that it's their people who make success possible. Across our 17 UK locations, more than 5,000 of their staff work together to provide tax, audit, assurance and a range of advisory services that help clients achieve their ambitious goals. Together, they're fuelling Britain's economic engine. That's why they are always looking for ways to invest in our people, providing them with an environment where they can grow, learn, laugh and feel respected, at all times.
* Act as a major point of contact within the firm for the client together with the Partner.
* Be responsible for the financial management of a portfolio of clients.
* Build and maintain strong relationships with clients at senior levels, being a principal point of contact throughout the year.
* Complete assignments within agreed budgets and timescales and identify opportunities for additional billings.
* Identify and recognise business and sales opportunities with new clients, and inform the Partner as appropriate.
* Support Partners and Senior Managers in the development of new business relationships
* Support Partners with the implementation and communication of any new business strategy for existing clients, target clients and the internal business.
* ACA/ICAS/ACCA Qualification or overseas equivalent
* Educated up to degree level
* Previous experience of managing people
* Good working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements
* Working knowledge of financial products, firm services, issues regarding advice and regulation and compliance, including anti-money laundering
* Experience of systems/controls testing as well as substantive auditing, including consolidations, group audits, statutory accounts and disclosures
* Project Management experience
Our cleint believes that when people feel valued and rewarded, their potential is unlimited. They offer highly competitive starting salaries and review remuneration packages regularly to ensure that pay always positively reflects performance. As well offering support with tuition and professional qualifications, they also provide the following benefits, as standard:
* 25 days' holiday;
* access to a personal pension scheme, with matched employer contributions;
* life assurance cover and income protection insurance.
They also understand that everyone is different so, offer a range of voluntary benefits to suit every lifestyle. This means their people can choose from a range of tax efficient options to design a benefits package that best suits them.
* buy up to ten days' extra holiday;
* add on private medical, personal accident, dental insurance or travel insurance;
* enrol in our Bike to Work scheme;
* enjoy discounts off cinemas, dining, and gyms;
* receive an interest free season ticket loan or interest free graduate loan;
* access childcare vouchers;
* take an online health assessment and utilise our employee assistance programme
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's