£60000.00 - £67500.00 per annum
27 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Your new company
My client is a regulatory body based in Central London. They are currently recruiting for an Audit Manager on a permanent basis. Your new role You will be responsible for the end to end management of complex cases with minimal supervision in accordance with the team's policies and procedures. This involves:
- Preparing requests for information from relevant sources.
- Analysing the information received to determine appropriate outcomes
- Drafting papers for referral to the Conduct Committee
- Devising and conducting appropriate constructive engagement activity with respondents in relevant cases.
- Liaising appropriately with internal and external stakeholders.
- Responding to complainants
You will supervise junior members of the team and develop and improve the team's policies and procedures. You will compile regular and ad-hoc management information and build and maintain relationships as well as sharing information with relevant internal as well as external (regulatory/law enforcement bodies) stakeholders. Furthermore, you will support and deputise for the Head of Case Examinations and Enquiries as required and lead or assist with Enforcement Division project activities as required.
- An appropriate qualification (ACA/ACCA/ICAEW) and recent experience of managing statutory audits as well as knowledge and understanding of the audit, accounting and actuarial regulatory environments.
- Forensic accounting experience is desirable but not essential.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a salary of £60000 - £675000 per annum, dependent on experience, including an excellent benefits package which includes flexible working and a generous pension contribution.
What you need to do now
In order to be considered, please apply ASAP.