|Job Title:||Audit Manager|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£458 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nick Boulter|
|Job Published:||August 13, 2019 09:42|
A large International Accountancy Firm in Birmingham require an Audit Manager / Assistant Audit Manager
Your new company
A large International Accountancy Firm require an Audit Manager / Assistant Manager for their rapidly growing Not-for-Profit Division. This is a key area of investment for this Firm who have specialists working nationally to deliver to their Charity, Housing and Education Clients.
Your new role
As the Audit Manager/Assistant Manager you will be managing a portfolio of clients in Birmingham and West Midlands, across a varied sector or within your existing specialism, along with winning new business. This Division has grown rapidly over the past few years and you will play a key role in the delivery of this Firm's national Not-for-Profit strategy to include its growth plans.
What you'll need to succeed
Acting as a key point of contact for the client you will deliver to clients' requests and needs by:-
- Being responsible for the financial management of the portfolio of clients
- Completing assignments within agreed budgets and timescales and identify opportunities for additional billing
- Ensure the staffing of assignments has the appropriate mix of knowledge and skills
- Identify and recognise business and sales opportunities with new clients
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and develop a strong commercial understanding of their businesses
What you'll get in return
The Firm is looking for a dynamic and experienced Auditor with either Charity or Housing sector exposure to support the Firm in its continued growth.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's