|Job Title:||Audit Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + Additional benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ben Lederman|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2019 16:29|
Up to £65,000
Are you a qualified Audit Manager or an Assistant Manager looking to make the step up and join a dynamic, forward-thinking and growing Top 50 Firm based in central London?
- Are you looking for a job that offers growth?
- Are you interested in flexible working?
- A competitive salary?
- A great location?
In order to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you will ideally be:
- ACA/ACCA or equivalent qualified
- Experienced in managing audits under FRS 102
- Good leadership and management qualities
- Able to multitask, manage and prioritise multiple assignments simultaneously
- Excellent at building and maintaining relationships with both staff and clients
- The role is 60% Audit, 30% accounts and 10% tax
- Managing a team of qualified and part qualified audit staff
- Overseeing audit planning, field work and audit reporting
- Responsible for a large portfolio of diverse companies, mixed in both size and sector
- Getting involved in the winning and on boarding of new clients
My client is currently interviewing for this position, so get in touch ASAP if this is of interest, as this is a role you do not want to miss out on!
For more information on this role call Ben on 02070198813 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's