|Job Title:||Audit Executive|
|Salary:||£Competitive plus Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ben Carter|
|Job Published:||January 19, 2021 14:48|
We are looking to recruit a number of talented Qualified or Part Qualified auditors to join our rapidly expanding West Midland’s Audit team.
Fresh off the back of recruiting a record number of people in 2020, we are on the look out for self-motivated and ambitious auditors who are looking to play a key role in one of UK’s most forward thinking and progressive accountancy practices.
Recognised as a Sunday Times Top 100 Employers for five consecutive years and ranked 4.6/5* on Glassdoor, you will be part of a business that recognises the importance of offering a healthy work/life balance to its audit team.
Not only will this role give you the opportunity to make a real difference to your clients, it will also provide you with the skills and experience that you need to develop into a future leader of our business.
Outside of the normal day job, there will be plenty of opportunities to get involved in activities that will help you quickly progress to Manager – this can be everything from supporting in our business development programme through to enrolling on our management development training sessions.
This role can be recruited on a full or part time basis, with plenty of opportunities for the successful applicant to work from home.
You will get to work with a broad range of clients from well-known names, fast growing owner managed businesses through to academy schools and charities.
Acting as a business advisor, you will actively contribute towards the success of your client’s business. Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading and executing audits and other assurance engagements from planning to completion under UK GAAP
- Building strong relationships with your clients and ensuring that a quality service is delivered
- Developing and coaching our trainees so that they become accomplished business advisors
You will have the support and guidance of an approachable senior management team who will help you to achieve your long-term career goals.
What we are looking for
To be considered for the role, you will need to be:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or Part Qualified (or equivalent) – We can provide full study support if you require it
- Experienced at taking responsibility for a range of audit assignments
- An excellent communicator who enjoys building relationships with their clients
- Well organised with strong attention to detail levels
- A real team player who wants to contribute to the overall success of Bishop Fleming
Please contact Ben Carter; Resourcing Manager or Ryan Southall; Audit Director if you would like to discuss this opportunity further.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's