|Job Title:||Audit Executive|
|Salary:||30000 - 40000|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Wilkins|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2020 10:56|
Our growing Leicester office are looking to add to their team and are seeking an Audit Executive or Audit Senior to join them on a permanent basis.
We would also consider someone with a couple of years post qualified in audit, who is keen to progress.
There are opportunities to progress through all levels in this office and we are keen to hear from talented Auditors.
**What is in it for you?**
- Genuine Work Life balance
- Accredited Investor in People
- New and improved programme for Succession planning and supportive management structure to help you realise your potential
- 33 days holiday Inc. Bank Holidays, plus the opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days
- Very competitive salary
- Employee Recognition awards and bonuses
- Amazing employee referral scheme, paying up to £4000 for a successful referral
- Car lease discounts
- Income protection
- We're growing and with growth comes opportunity
- We won National Firm of the Year at the British Accountancy Awards 2019 (we actually bagged 3 awards that night!)
- Our link with Baker Tilly opens the world up for international work and secondment opportunities
- You would be supported by a multi-award-winning people and training team
- You would have a broad scope in your role, keeping skills up to date and learning new ones along the way
- The world is your oyster at MHA MacIntyre Hudson – whether it's in-role development, progression or a change of service line you are after, we'll do our best to support your goals and aspirations.
- ACA or ACCA, fully qualified with practice experience or almost qualified
- Excellent accounts preparation and problem solving skills
- Competent planning and completion skills
- Computer experience – Excel, Word, Outlook. Ideally CaseWare and alphatax, Sage, Xero QBO or other bookkeeping software
- Previous experience of leading junior members of staff
- Good up-to-date technical knowledge including recent developments in accounting standards
- Communication – oral and written, ability to deal with variety of people in different environments
- Organised – ability to deal with a variety of tasks
- Client focused
- Commercially aware
- Team building skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage deadlines
- Be positive and committed to MHA MacIntyre Hudson in dealings with both clients and staff
For more information on the role, please make your application and one of the recruitment team will be in touch!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's