Up to £92920 per annum
28 days ago
Monitor the quality of listed and major public interest audits undertaken by the major UK audit firms.
My client is a regulatory body based in Central London. They are currently recruiting for an Audit Director on a permanent basis.
- You will lead and contribute to key meetings with senior personnel at the large audit firms.
- You will challenge the appropriateness of key judgements made on key audit and accounting issues and the quality of the work performed.
- You will assess the quality of the work carried out on major audits and undertake firm-wide procedures and thematic inspections.
- In addition, you will carry assessments of the firms processes and audit methodologies and the impact these have on audit quality.
You will be a qualified accountant with significant experience at Audit Director or above, with experience working in a large UK audit firm preferred.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Recent experience of leading audits on UK listed companies and/ or other major entities
- Very strong technical auditing and accounting skills (including a good knowledge of IFRS)
- Salary of £92,920 per annum
- Flexible working arrangements will be considered, including occasional working from home where practicable.
- Competitive pension allowance
- 30 days annual leave plus ability to buy extra leave.
- Strong work/life balance ethos.