£HighlyCompetitive plus Excellent Benefits
15 days ago
We are looking to recruit an ambitious Audit Director to join our expanding Bristol Audit team.
Working from our brand new, state of the art Bristol office, you will play a pivotal role in one of Bristol’s largest and fastest growing audit teams. You will be responsible for a broad portfolio of corporate clients that operate across multiple sectors and have turnovers up to £200 million.
Ranked as one of the Top 5 Best Accounting Firms to Work For in 2021, you will be joining a business that is consistently demonstrating year on year growth and is regularly winning audit clients from the Big 4 and Top 10.
We are keen to hear from people who want to take a leading role in the development and growth of our practice – you can have real input into the long-term strategic direction of our audit team.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Working with our Senior Management Team (SMT) to successfully deliver a broad range of audit engagements
- Developing our audit team – this will include recruiting team members and mentoring our Managers/Senior Managers so that they can reach their potential
- Business Development – you will play a leading role in the winning of new work
- Working with our SMT to continue the expansion and development our firmwide audit function
- Building relationships and managing client expectations
What we are looking for…...
To be considered for the role, you will need to be:
- ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent) with experience of experience of managing a diverse portfolio of audit clients across sectors
- An RI (Responsible Individual) or alternatively will be looking to quickly obtain RI status
- An excellent communicator that enables you to build rapport with people at all levels
- A great people manager who enjoys developing and coaching their team
- A strong business developer who is keen to build contacts and network within the wider Bristol business community
- Highly commercial with a drive to contribute towards Bishop Fleming’s growth
Please contact Ria Burridge; Audit Partner or Simon Morrison; Audit Partner if you would like to discuss this opportunity further.