|Job Title:||Audit Associate|
|Salary:||25000 - 37000|
|Contact Name:||Bella Minham|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2019 14:24|
Qualified auditors like you are in demand. You know that (your inbox is probably full to the brim with recruiter messages). And so do we. But we’re a bit different, you see. And here’s why you should choose us.
We’re looking for an Audit Associate who is ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent) and looking for a new challenge. You’ll have bags of personality, you’re good with people and, oh… you’ll be pretty good with numbers too.
Your main focus will be planning, executing and finalising all areas of audit assignments alongside our Managers and Partners. By doing this, you’ll help us deliver an exceptional client experience.
You’ll need to be…
- Team player able to work at pace and under pressure – you’ll often have to gather information fast and work with groups of people to work things through.
- Able to demonstrate a leadership/coaching style – you might work with more junior members of the team or who work for our clients where you have to be patient and help others develop.
- A great communicator able to build relationships internally and with our clients – emails, phone calls, whatever it is – you’ll be straight-talking, open and good at getting messages across.
- Excellent attention to detail – you’ll get involved near the end of projects too, getting everything ready for sign off and looking over bits of work the team has done.
- ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Most of all you will need to fit with the Cooper Parry values and vision – you’ll like how we look, how we sound and what we stand for. You feel like you’d fit in.
Our audit team is energetic, self-motivated and dedicated to giving a first-class service to our clients. We challenge the status quo, deliver exceptional results and have fun whilst doing it!
At Cooper Parry our mindset is simple. We only do things if we believe we can be No.1.
We start by putting our people first. We offer competitive salaries, unlimited paid holidays and flexible working. We’ve a great pension scheme, the “coolest” workplace (according to The Times and The Telegraph) and a 7pm-7am email curfew. We also offer exercise classes, career coaching and loads more benefits.
No wonder we came 13th in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For 2019!
We’re also growing fast. We’re the No.1 firm of accountants and business advisers In the Midlands for businesses with a turnover between £10-200m. We’re growing at an incredible rate and more and more companies want to work with us because of our values, culture and our ability to make it happen.
Interested? If you’d like to find out more or to be considered for this role, please click apply and upload your CV. A member of our People Team will be in touch.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's