13 days ago
This is an exciting opportunity for an ACA/ACCA part qualified Audit Assistant / Semi-Senior to join a growing business and office, becoming an integral part of the department's exciting growth plan. You will progress and develop in a high-performing team, all while benefitting from being part of one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK!
Our client is an award winning leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Nordics and the USA. Having seen dramatic growth in recent years, the organisation is keen to hear from ambitious and result driven finance professionals who will want to grow and progress with the business for further skill and personal investment.
- To provide on-site support for audit clients to include planning, day to day managing of workload and liaising with clients.
- The opportunity to complete audit assignments, whilst building and maintaining strong relationships with new and established clients.
- To be working and collaborating with other members of the audit team and the wider department as necessary to provide high quality client service.
Some assignments may require travel as you work more closely with some of your audit clients.
- AAT Qualification or Equivalent
- Applicants who may have already started studying their professional qualifications (ACA/ACCA)
- Existing knowledge of FRS 102 and new UK GAAP (advantageous)
- Minimum 12 - 18 months experience in Audit (desired)
This opportunity will provide you with study support and coaching towards achieving a full professional accounting qualification.
- Study support
- Agile / flexible working
- Career Coaching
- Fun Social Events on behalf of the company
- + Fringe Benefits