Audit Assistant Managers - Public Sector
|Job Title:||Audit Assistant Managers - Public Sector|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2019 15:58|
Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to appoint Audit Assistant Managers to their Public Sector Audit team in their Manchester UK office.
- Supervise financial reporting and Statutory filing and compliance assurance engagements of clients
- Supervise multiple concurrent engagements with professional staff and direct the preparation and completion of reports, accounts and financial statements
- Advise a market leading, Public Sector client portfolio as well as having the opportunity to work on Risk Advisory projects
- Ensure assignments are run within budget, time and resource requirements
- Mentor assistants by counselling and assisting them in the management of all aspects of their work lives and in obtaining their career objectives
- Must be fully qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIPFA/CPA or equivalent)
- Strong External Audit experience
- Experience of Public Sector Audit or a genuine interest in developing this experience
For further information on this role or other UK, offshore or international opportunities in general, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to one of our specialist consultants at Reach International on +44 (0) 845 643 5085
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.