Audit Assistant Managers - Public Sector
|Job Title:||Audit Assistant Managers - Public Sector|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2019 11:39|
Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to appoint Audit Assistant Managers to their Public Sector Audit team in their Manchester UK office.
- Supervise financial reporting and Statutory filing and compliance assurance engagements of clients
- Supervise multiple concurrent engagements with professional staff and direct the preparation and completion of reports, accounts and financial statements
- Advise a market leading, Public Sector client portfolio as well as having the opportunity to work on Risk Advisory projects
- Ensure assignments are run within budget, time and resource requirements
- Mentor assistants by counselling and assisting them in the management of all aspects of their work lives and in obtaining their career objectives
- Must be fully qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIPFA/CPA or equivalent)
- Strong External Audit experience
- Experience of Public Sector Audit or a genuine interest in developing this experience
For further information on this role or other UK, offshore or international opportunities in general, please email email@example.com or speak to one of our specialist consultants at Reach International on +44 (0) 845 643 5085
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's