Audit Assistant Managers
|Job Title:||Audit Assistant Managers|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2019 15:20|
Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to appoint Audit Assistant Managers to its Guernsey offices.
- Supervise financial reporting and Statutory filing and compliance assurance engagements of clients
- Supervise multiple concurrent engagements with professional staff and direct the preparation and completion of reports, accounts and financial statements
- Advise a client portfolio within the Financial Services sector, predominantly focusing within Insurance, Funds/Asset Management, Private Equity and Banking clients
- Ensure assignments are run within budget, time and resource requirements
- Mentor assistants by counselling and assisting them in the management of all aspects of their work lives and in obtaining their career objectives
- Must be fully qualified (ACCA/ACA/CPA or equivalent)
- At least 3 years External Audit experience within a global accountancy firm
- Financial services experience not essential, but advantageous
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to one of our specialist consultants at Reach International on +44 (0) 845 643 5085
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.