Audit Assistant Manager - Not-for-Profit
|Job Title:||Audit Assistant Manager - Not-for-Profit|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kendall|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2020 23:41|
Our not-for-profit client base gives all members of our team an exciting and interesting mix of charities, education providers (universities, schools and colleges) and housing associations to work with. We have an active presence in the sector, with opportunities for all members of the team to get involved in business development and thought leadership projects.
What you'll be doing:
- you'll work as part of the team, leading on site audit teams, effectively providing a hands on compliance and/or advisory role that exceeds client expectations
- you'll prepare or review work papers and drafts of the financial statements
- you'll allocate work to other members of the audit team, ensuring associates understand their responsibilities and have received excellent on-the-job coaching preparing or reviewing work papers and drafts of the financial statements
- you'll produce commercial management reports, specifically drafting sections of the report to management
- you'll oversees all aspects of audit fieldwork and completion
Who we're looking for:
- you’ll be fully qualified (ACA, CA, ACCA or equivalent) with the ability to lead external audits (minimum criteria)
- you'll have experience of working on complex audits and delegating workloads accordingly
- you'll be comfortable using audit software and Microsoft packages
- you'll ideally have previous experience of auditing large not-for-profit organisations
You should be commercially focused with the ability to deliver innovative solutions. You should be focused on self-development as well as having the desire to coach, mentor and develop your colleagues. You must also share our CLEARR values – Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Responsibility.
We’re looking for people who have a strong connection with and share our core beliefs:
- Profit with a purpose that leads to a sustainable business
- We create sustainable value for our clients
- We are better together
- Our CLEARR values underpin all we do
- We never compromise on quality
The time you spend outside of work helps shape what you can bring to our firm. We value the commitments you may have outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications.
Your personal development plan will help you grow your skills. And you’ll be able to shape your career within your team or by moving across our business or going on secondments in the UK and across our global network of member firms. You’ll also enjoy a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package designed to meet your individual needs.
Becoming a shared enterprise
Our unique culture is built around collaboration. Everybody here plays their part. Over the past few years we’ve been making big changes – moving towards becoming a shared enterprise. We share ideas. We share responsibility. We share the rewards. Put simply, we’re better together.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Accounts & Audit Assistant Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £40000 per annum + flexible working + 26 days + bank
Audit and Accounts Assistant Manager / Manager
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Audit & Accounts Senior / Assistant Manager
£37000 - £42000 per annum