£25000 - £41000 per annum + Bonus
16 days ago
As a Assistant Manager in Nottingham, you'll be part of one of the very best audit teams in the East Midlands with the overall goal of giving clients the best service and exceptional delivery at all times!
Our client is one of the Big 4 accountancy firms and provides accounting, audit and consulting services to a wide range of clients.
Their Nottingham Audit practice is a powerhouse of UK regional offices servicing clients of all sizes, in a diverse range of sectors, delivering high quality External Audits and Audit related services. Understanding client needs and the risks they face is at the heart of what this team does and is key to performing high quality audits.
Our client looks for purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level and have a global leadership development framework to support this, giving them a single set of expectations across lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills you need to be successful and progress in your career, now and in the future.
As a Assistant Manager in Nottingham, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Using feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas
- Delegating to others to provide stretch opportunities and coaching to help deliver results
- Developing new ideas and proposing innovative solutions to problems
- Using a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current trends in the business area
- Reviewing your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance
- Sharing relevant thought leadership
- Using straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others
- Ability to read situations and modify behaviour to build quality, diverse relationships
- Upholding the firm's code of ethics and business conduct
- Ability to lead audit engagements from planning to completion
- CA / ACA / ACCA/ ICAS qualified
- Experience of financial accounting and reporting
- The ability to learn quickly
- Strong project management skills
- The ability to work effectively in a team, building good working relationships with both colleagues and client personnel at all levels
- Experienced in coaching junior staff
- Passion for quality
- Experience of working to client deadlines
- £37,000 - £41,000 basic dependant on experience
- Competitive pension
- Agile working hours
- Regular social activities within the department and across the wider business
- Career progression including international moves
- Great career coaching from some of the best in the field