28000 - 40000
1 day ago
Auditors, auditing and accountancy… Picture it. Describe it... GO!
Grey suits. Briefcases. Times New Roman. Windsor knots.
Don’t be part of the past. Be the present and the future. Auditing has changed. Auditors are evolving.
At Cooper Parry, we don’t do grey. Irritating questions, number nit-picking, meeting after meeting, and stepping on toes – that’s yesterday’s game.
We offer an award-winning service our clients love – a tailored, consultative approach balancing remote working with focused client visits. We’re on track for a £150 million turnover target by 2025.
Why are we one of the fastest growing accountancy businesses in the UK…?
It’s because we speak the same language, as a similar-sized business on a similar journey.
We don’t just consult; we challenge. We’re entrepreneurs, working for entrepreneurs. We’re the rebels of accountancy, inside and out.
Picture open-plan spaces and a café culture, with styled working spaces to encourage creativity and innovation – a relaxed, working-from-home feel, even when you’re in the office. A work hard play hard approach in a culture of high performance.
And for you? If you want to work in our Audit team, here’s what else turns heads…
- Joining the ‘Audit Team of the Year’ winner (The British Accountancy Awards, 2018)
- Working for the 2019 Sunday Times 13th Best Company to Work for in the UK
- Tailored training to help you learn and progress
- Awesome, entrepreneurial clients across every industry; we act for more privately-owned businesses in the Midlands than anyone else!
- Uncapped holiday entitlement, a 7pm-to-7am email curfew, gym membership, and flexible working
We attract and hire the best auditors, at all experience levels, for our culture and way of working
Whatever career stage you’re at, if you are positive, proactive and ambitious and could see yourself enjoying a future with us, get in touch.