28000 - 40000
27 days ago
At Cooper Parry we dare to be different. We rip up the rule book, smash the norm to smithereens and do things in a way that’s more effective for our clients and more efficient for us. And that’s never rung truer than in our Audit team.
As a fully qualified ACA/ACCA professional you’ll be classed as an Audit Assistant Manager within our audit Team. You’ll be experienced in planning, executing and finalising audit assignments and senioring teams of around 2-6 depending on the size of the engagement.
For more experienced Audit Assistant Managers; you’ll also build your own portfolio to start you on the path to becoming an Audit Manager.
What makes us different? We encourage our teams to disrupt. We want you to be comfortable challenging our methods so we can continue to review how we do things, constantly search for a better way, and evolve together.
We have a large audit team with lots of different levels of experience to learn from, and we’ll push you and your development at a pace you’re comfortable with; providing the exposure to projects and clients that will stretch and challenge you… As well as throwing in a healthy dose of fun!
Above all, we trust you. You’ll work in an environment where you’re trusted to deliver, be yourself and work in a way that suits you and your team. All we ask is you get the job done and provide an excellent client experience.
As an Audit Assistant Manager, you’ll need to be:
- ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- A team player able to work at pace and under pressure – you’ll often have to gather information fast and work with groups of people to work things through.
- Able to demonstrate a leadership/coaching style – you might work with more junior members of the team or others who work for our clients in scenarios where you’ll have to be patient and help others develop.
- A great communicator able to build relationships internally and with our clients, via emails, phone calls or otherwise. You’ll be straight-talking, open and good at getting messages across.
- Excellent attention to detail – you’ll get involved near the end of projects too, getting everything ready for sign off and looking over bits of work the team has done.
- Most of all you’ll need to fit in with the Cooper Parry values and vision – you’ll like how we look, how we sound and what we stand for. You feel like you’d fit in.
- And yes… you’ll love working in audit!
About us and what’s in it for you…
At Cooper Parry our mindset is simple. We only do things if we believe we can be No.1.
We start by putting our people first and to demonstrate this we offer competitive salaries, open holiday, flexible working and a 7pm – 7am email curfew … alongside lots of other things that make us a great place to work proven by our 13th place in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For 2019!
We’re also growing fast. We’re the No.1 firm of accountants and business advisers in the Midlands for businesses with a turnover between £10-200m. We’re growing at an incredible rate and more and more companies want to work with us because of our values, culture and our ability to make it happen.
Interested? If you’d like to find out more or to be considered for this role, please click apply and upload your CV. A member of our People Team will be in touch.