Audit Assistant Manager
|Job Title:||Audit Assistant Manager|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2019 09:15|
Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to appoint Audit Assistant Managers to their Leeds office.
- Supervise financial reporting and Statutory filing and compliance assurance engagements of clients
- Supervise multiple concurrent engagements with professional staff and direct the preparation and completion of reports, accounts and financial statements
- Advise a diverse client portfolio of publicly Listed Companies
- Ensure assignments are run within budget, time and resource requirements
- Mentor assistants by counselling and assisting them in the management of all aspects of their work lives and in obtaining their career objectives
- Must be fully qualified or soon to be (ACCA/ACA/CPA or equivalent)
- Strong External Audit experience
For further information on this role or other UK, offshore or international opportunities in general, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to one of our specialist consultants at Reach International on +44 (0) 845 643 5085
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's