Audit Assistant Manager
|Job Title:||Audit Assistant Manager|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Cara Whyte|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2019 10:12|
Audit Assistant Manager or Senior job with Deloitte in Cambridge.
Hays are recruiting Audit Associates and Audit Assistant Managers for Deloitte in Cambridge.
- Are you seeking to develop a broad, commercial skill set?
- Interested in working with some of the UKs largest privately owned businesses?
- Looking to return to work after an extended career break?
- Looking for flexibility and agile working?
Deloitte's Private business department offers a mix of audit and non-audit work meaning you will develop a broader, far more commercial skill set, positioning you as the 'trusted advisor'. The firm's clients include Private Equity owned businesses, the UK's largest privately-owned businesses and high growth, dynamic entrepreneurial companies. You will have the opportunity to work directly with owners, building relationships from an early stage and working with them throughout the business life-cycle to deliver high value add propositions, with significant capital markets opportunities. The Private Markets business is a multi-million audit and assurance market, which has already demonstrated great success, and high growth, over the past 2 years
As an Assistant Manager within the Audit and Assurance practice you will have responsibility for:
* Audit and Assurance planning and the delivery of the Audit and Assurance plan to the client
* Day to day management of field teams, including reviewing work of staff members
* Liaison with key client staff providing timely reporting and management information
* Management of reporting requirements, including attendance at meetings
* Leading teams on challenging engagements, including transaction and project work
* Developing and mentoring more junior members of staff
* Involvement in tendering for new clients
* Working effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
For more details on what Deloitte can offer you or a conversation about your career, please contact Cara Whyte at Hays or apply on line.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's