Competitive + Benefits
24 days ago
We are expanding our external audit team in Milton Keynes and looking to recruit an Audit Assistant Manager to join the team.
- Leading an audit team, ensuring the team complete work in a timely manner within budget
- Managing audit assignments from planning through to finalisation of reports in line with agreed timescales
- Controlling time spent and monitoring actual time with the budget
- Acting as a point of contact for both partner and client, ensuring both are kept fully informed of any issues arising and the progress of the audit.
- Reviewing actual to budgeted time and informing partner of any issues immediately.
- Building strong working relationships with client, ensuring any problems or requests are dealt with promptly.
- Preparing documents for and running planning and completion meetings with audit clients
- Business development, including working with colleagues in other teams
- People management – coaching, feedback, performance management, training and development
- Qualified accountant – ACA/ACCA, or equivalent.
- Holds audit experience managing a portfolio of clients and leading audit teams with excellent technical expertise
- People management experience in providing feedback to teams
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills required.
- A desire to help grow and develop the sector within the firm
- Ability to identify issues through sound analysis and application of commercial acumen in all situations.