Audit Assistant Manager
|Job Title:||Audit Assistant Manager|
|Salary:||Competitive + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Aimee Hall|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2020 10:29|
The Industry & Services audit team provides audit services to companies listed on the London Stock Exchange (FTSE 350, Small Cap, and Fledgling), AIM, and large companies/groups with turnover of more than £150m. The team also works closely with overseas teams to audit UK-based subsidiaries of major global groups.
Teams within Large & Listed:
The Services group covers clients in a range of sectors including Media, Technology, Retail, Professional Practices, and broadly any company providing services to its clients.
The Industry group covers clients in a range of sectors including Manufacturing, Transport, Hospitality & Leisure, Energy & Utilities, Property and broadly any company providing a product to its clients.
RESPONSIBILITIES (Includes but not limited to)
• Leading an audit team, ensuring the team complete in a timely manner within budget
• Managing audit assignments from planning through to finalisation of reports in line with agreed timescales
• Controlling time spent and monitoring actual time with the budget
• Acting as a point of contact for both partner and client, ensuring both are kept fully informed of any issues arising and the progress of the audit.
• Reviewing actual to budgeted time and informing partner of any issues immediately.
• Building strong working relationships with client, ensuring any problems or requests are dealt with promptly.
• Preparing documents for and running planning and completion meetings with audit clients
• Business development, including working with colleagues in other teams
• People management – coaching, feedback, performance management, training and development
• Act as a point of contact for the audit team, senior management and client
• Build strong working relationships with clients
• Responds to the needs of the client and staff
• Qualified accountant – ACA/ACCA, or equivalent.
• Holds audit experience managing a portfolio of clients and leading audit teams and a very good technical expertise
• People management experience in providing feedback to teams
• As the position involves client contact, the person must be able to present a professional image to the firm’s clients.
• Excellent written and oral presentation skills required.
• A desire to help grow and develop the department.
• Ability to identify issues through sound analysis and application of commercial acumen in all situations.
• Ability to express ideas through verbal and written communication.
• Ability to develop self and others.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Assistant Audit Manager
Crawley, West Sussex
£45000.00 - £48000.00 per annum
Audit Assistant Manager
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
£36000 - £43000 per annum + bonus, 25 days holiday + bank
Audit Assistant Manager - Southampton
Audit Assistant Manager - Privately Owned Business
47000 - 50000
Audit Manager/Senior Audit Manager
Birmingham, West Midlands
£52000.00 - £66000.00 per annum