Audit Assistant Manager
|Job Title:||Audit Assistant Manager|
|Salary:||40000 - 45000|
|Contact Name:||Brendan Mare|
|Job Published:||May 01, 2019 11:55|
Menzies LLP is currently looking for passionate & talented individuals who not only align with but also live & breathe our Menzies 'BRIGHT' values to join our growing & dynamic firm. Menzies LLP is currently looking to recruit a talented Audit Assistant Manager for our Audit team in our Solent office, you will be required to manage audits with turnover up to £50M. This is a key role within a strong team and there is the aspiration this role will develop into a partner of the future.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Management of client portfolio including: Statutory audits; accounts preparation; general advisory, strategic and tax planning; attend client meetings;
- Managing audits
- Completing jobs with minimal supervision, to deadlines and within budget.
- Marketing, including prospect follow ups, attending local events, etc.
- Liaison with other service lines as needed i.e. Vat, Tax, etc.
- Liaise with overseas auditors and advisors.
- Assist with training and development of junior staff.
- Reviewing audit files.
- Planning, preparation and scheduling of audit jobs
- Where applicable delivering recommendations to management post audit
- Manage WIP and monthly billing, chasing debtors.
Required Skills & Attributes:
- ACA qualified (degree not essential)
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years in an Accountancy Practice
- Experience of systems/controls testing as well as substantive auditing, including consolidations, group audits, IFRS, statutory accounts and disclosures
- Eligibility to work in the UK without any restrictions.
- Must fit with our 'BRIGHT' values!
How to Apply:
If you believe you have the required skills and attributes to be our new Audit Assistant Manager then apply online ASAP.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Accounts & Audit Assistant Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £40000 per annum + flexible working + 26 days + bank
Audit and Accounts Assistant Manager / Manager
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
£50000 - £65000 per annum