10 days ago
Audit Assistant Manager working for a national practice
National practice with offices across the country
Audit Assistant Manager: reporting into senior members for the Audit Team you will be responsible for:
- Supporting and identifying the needs of the client, suggests potential solutions on technical matters
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and established clients identifying opportunities and be a point of contact for clients throughout the year.
- Conduct rigorous project and financial management on all projects, completing projects within agreed timescales and raising issues in a timely manner.
- Supervise, coach, develop and appraise junior members of the department.
- Take a leading and active role in group, stream and firm wide activities.
- Identifies risk matters and raises with senior members of the department
You should be qualified ACA/ACCA/ICAS with a working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements. You should also have a strong understanding of current economic and market trends.
Market leading package