Audit & Accounts Supervisor/Manager
|Job Title:||Audit & Accounts Supervisor/Manager|
|Location:||Chichester, West Sussex|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + excellent package|
|Contact Name:||James Clark|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2021 17:19|
Audit and Accounts Supervisor/Manager job ACA ACCA West Sussex - work remotely!
Your new company
My client is a leading Firm of Chartered Accountants in West Sussex, with an excellent and diverse client base. They rival Top 20 style firms, with a less corporate and more flexible culture. There is a new opportunity to join the team due to the growth of the client base. This is an opportunity to manage and review as well be hand as required. Clients range from sole traders through to groups of companies with turnover well in excess of £150mln across investment companies, construction, wholesale, distribution, nautical, charities, legal firms, property and medical professions.
Your new role
Reporting directly to the Head of Audit, you will:
- Oversee the management of the team, delegating work as necessary to ensure deadlines are met
- Lead client engagement and be the main point of contact
- Work on more complex clients including groups, subsidiaries and consolidations
- Review audit files
- Mentor juniors and give opportunities for other to lead audits to gain experience
- Participate in audit and preparation of statutory accounts as necessary
- 60% audit 40% accounts role
- Assist in the transition to and testing of the implementation of new audit software
- Review processes and make recommendations for change
- Will suit someone who can work autonomously from home or in the office as require (Covid safe environment)
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ACA or ACCA qualified with experience in audit and accounts, preferably from a medium sized firm. You will be looking to advance and develop your career in a dynamic environment, aspiring to reach high standards and a high level of service to your clients.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary dependent on your experience. There is on site parking along with flexibility in working hours and working from home options. Flexible working options available. 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays, rising by a day per year until 25 days. Death in service benefits are available after two years of service.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Accounts & Audit Senior
Coventry, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £36000.00 per annum
Accounts & Audit Manager
Stourbridge, West Midlands
£38000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Audit and Accounts Senior
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Audit & Accounts Manager
Audit and Accounts Senior