Audit & Accounts Senior - Top 20 Firm - Bristol
|Job Title:||Audit & Accounts Senior - Top 20 Firm - Bristol|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Saman Ghalamzan|
|Job Published:||April 24, 2019 15:06|
Audit & Accounts Senior
Top 20 Firm - Bristol
Up to £40,000 + fantastic benefits package
Calling all finalists/newly qualified Auditors in Bristol!
One of the most highly reputable accountancy firms in the UK are currently on the search for an Audit & Accounts Senior to join their Bristol team on a permanent basis.
You will have your own client portfolio to look after, with the companies ranging in size and sector, (both private and publicly listed businesses including London Stock Exchange and AIM).
This role would suit someone who wishes to push themselves and for the right person, development into an Assistant Manager is available later down the line.
Your main duties/responsibilities will include:
- Leading and carrying out Audit fieldwork at all stages of the cycle - from planning to completion
- Leading preparation of accounts, in accordance to the relevant reporting standards
- Assisting with the supervision and mentoring of more junior members of the team
- Visiting client premises, acting as an ambassador for the firm
- Building, developing and maintaining client relationships
Ideally you will possess the following criteria:
- ACA or ACCA finalist/newly qualified
- Good technical knowledge of reporting standards (FRS102/IFRS)
- Prior experience in leading audits from planning to completion
- Experience with a variety of software packages
- Hungry for progression and development
- Confident communicator, with excellent verbal and written skills
What are the benefits to you?
- One of the best International networks in accounting
- Clear progression path to Assistant Manager/Manager level
- Flexible/remote working arrangements
- Market leading benefits package - private pension, private medical & dental cover, corporate gym membership, 25 days annual leave, quarterly events, Christmas parties and much more
- Great central location, with state of the art, modern offices
If you wish to find out more, get in touch asap on 020 7019 8845 or email your CV to email@example.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Audit and Accounts Senior - Top 20 Firm - Slough
Up to £45000 per annum
Audit and Accounts Manager - Top 20 Firm - Slough
Up to £57000 per annum
Top 20 Charity & NFP Audit Senior
Up to £45,000 + Benefits
Top 20 Charity & NFP Audit Senior – Live Role
42000 - 48000
Top 20 Charity & NFP Audit Manager
Up to £65,000 + Bonus + Benefits