£40000 - £50000 per annum
28 days ago
Audit & Accounts Senior
Top 20 Firm - London
Up to £50,000 + great benefits package, includes study support
One of the most reputable accountancy firms in the UK are currently on the search for an Audit & Accounts Senior to join their growing London office on a permanent basis.
This role would suit someone who wishes to push themselves and for the right person, development into an Assistant Manager/Manager position is available in the future!
Your main duties/responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out Audit fieldwork, leading the process from planning to completion
- Leading the preparation of statutory accounts for clients
- Supervising and training more junior members of the team
- Visiting client premises, acting as the main point of contact for queries
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Studying towards your ACA/ACCA qualification (if not completed)
Ideally you will possess the following criteria:
- ACA/ACCA - Finalist/Qualified
- Good technical knowledge of reporting standards (FRS102/IFRS)
- Strong Audit & Accounts experience
- Experience with a variety of software packages
- Hungry for progression and development
- Confident communicator, with excellent verbal and written skills
What are the benefits to you?
- Join the firm with one of the highest retention rates in this sector
- Great work/life balance - work from home, flexi hours
- Clear progression path to Assistant Manager/Manager level
- Remote working arrangements
- Corporate benefits package including pension, private medical and dental cover and more
If you wish to find out more, get in touch asap on 020 7019 8845 or email your CV to email@example.com.