8 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Audit and Accounts job in Norwich city centre. Senior or Assistant Manager. Excellent salary & progression
ACA/ACCA qualified Audit and Accounts role with a leading firm in Norwich city centre.
You will work within a supportive and friendly team, helping to manage and develop the firm's growing audit business.
Role to include:
- Management of a portfolio of corporate clients (including commercial and not-for-profit)
- Preparation and review of annual statutory accounts and corporation tax computations whilst working to stringent deadlines
- All aspects of audit from risk based planning, undertaking detailed testing and review through to completion and production of audit reports to a high professional standard
- Supervision of junior staff members and assistance with their professional development
- Preparation of draft fee notes for approval, including comparatives to budgeted costs
- Attendance at client meetings and building of effective working relationships
The candidate will ideally:
- Have audit experience
- Not essential but useful to have experience working with charities and not-for-profit sector
- Be fully conversant in Charities SORP, UK GAAP and ISAs
- Have experience with Caseware
- Be ambitious, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
The firm is offering a supportive environment, and a strong career path. You will also be offered a competitive salary and extensive benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.