Audit & Accounts Senior
|Job Title:||Audit & Accounts Senior|
|Contact Name:||Anna Gibbs|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2019 13:16|
Are you currently working within practice and keen to develop your experience further within audit?
Are you recently qualified ACA/ACCA?
Would you like the opportunity to work for a forward facing organisation with excellent client relationships?
If you answered “YES!” to the above then we would love to talk to you about a job we are currently recruiting. We are looking to find an Audit Senior/Semi-Senior with excellent people skills, ambition and a strong team ethic to join the fun and friendly team in Guildford.
If you answered “YES!” to the above then we would love to talk to you about a job we are currently recruiting. We are looking to find an Accounts & Audit Senior with energy, ambition and a strong sense of commitment to join the fun and friendly team in Hertford.
What is the role?
In the role of Audit & Accounts Senior, you will be responsible for the following:
- Delivering accurate and efficient client audit assignments, often working from a client’s premises
- Lead audits and review files prepared, as well as delivering planning through to completion
- Prepare accounts for a variety of clients including sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Mentorship of junior team members, both in the office and offsite will be expected
- Deliver excellent client liaison, either as the lead, or support.
What do I need?
In order to be considered for the role you will need:
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Prior experience of leading audits and preparing accounts in practice
What will I get?
In exchange for your hard work you will receive the following:
- Competitive salary and rewards scheme
- 35 hour working week
- Free onsite parking
- Supportive working environment within a modern open plan office
- Excellent career opportunities not just for your immediate progression, but also for the future
We are one of the UK’s leading providers of accountancy, tax and business advice to owner-managed and mid-size companies. Wilkins Kennedy joined Baldwins, one of the UK’s fastest-growing business advisory groups in 2018 and we remain ambitious in our future plans. We believe that our success comes from our talented team of co-workers, and are always keen to welcome motivated, enthusiastic people into our growing business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's