43000 - 50000
about 1 month ago
We are looking for a bright individual to join our tight knit, experienced audit and accounts team. Your time will be split, working on both audits and statutory accounts, but most heavily weighted towards audit. Our team needs a qualified professional who will demonstrate an interest in supporting the overall business, have strong communication skills and the ability to analyse and interpret data for our clients.
Main Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Carrying out UK statutory audits from planning to completion for a variety of clients across all sectors
- Preparation of year-end statutory accounts
- Preparation of Corporation Tax computations (including review of more specialist areas such as capital allowances and Research & Development tax credits)
- Ad hoc project work
Your role will increase with responsibility as you develop through your career. Over time and depending on your rate of progress you will take on responsibility for larger clients under the supervision and direction of senior staff, our managers and partners.
In the longer term, there is scope within the role for you to gain experience of marketing our services to our clients and potential clients.
You will travel to client’s premises where necessary.
Experience, Qualifications and Competences Required:
- ACA/ACCA/CA qualified
- You will have strong business focus and awareness of current affairs
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- An ability to analyse and interpret data
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- An ability to work as part of a team
- An ability to work to and meet deadlines
- You will need to be client facing
- Proficient in using Excel, Word and Microsoft Outlook