Audit And Accounts Senior
|Job Title:||Audit And Accounts Senior|
|Salary:||£44000 - £48000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gillian O'Regan|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2021 17:33|
A new and exciting role for a Qualified Audit and Accounts Senior has arisen at a progressive firm in London. The role will be a varied mix of both audit and accounts and will provide great exposure to clients sectors including media, entertainment and property.
Our client prides themselves on delivering excellent service by being consultative and proactive in recommending value added solutions. They also have a wide range of services - both traditional accountancy services and more innovative business advisory and development services. These advisory services have the ability to add real value to their clients businesses, a goal they strive to achieve for their clients. A very well established accountancy firm that have experts who work with high profile clients in specialist sectors such as; music, media, sports clubs and horse trainers. This is a unique opportunity for an individual to contribute to a fantastic practice and gain exposure to an exciting and varied mix of clients.
The successful Audit & Accounts Senior will be able to run the full audit and accounts procedure end to end, leading teams of up to 4.
- Take responsibility for achieving agreed budgets and meeting deadlines.
- Setting objectives for more junior staff and supervising them on site, reviewing their work and coaching on the job where necessary.
- Responsible for performing accountancy duties of companies predominantly in the media sector including planning and finalising jobs on-site.
- Close liaison with clients, and other stakeholders, often direct contact at Partner level.
- Carry out audit /accounts and related assignments.
- Identify new business opportunities with clients and progressing these in liaison with Partner.
- Involvement in planning of assignments.
- Preparation of accounts of companies, groups of companies, partnerships and LLP's
- Lead, motivate and encouragement of team.
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA with previous work in a practice.
- Technically competent and up to date with accounting standards.
- Thorough understanding of corporation tax.
- Good communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Assist clients and advise on how to overcome key issues
- Ability to organise and motivate the team.
- Ability to manage time effectively
- High level of personal motivation.
- Competitive salary
- Company pension
- Flexible working
- Season ticket loan
- Perks and benefits offered in house
- Tickets to events
- Discretionary bonus
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's