Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior - Top 30 Firm
|Job Title:||Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior - Top 30 Firm|
|Salary:||£28000 - £36000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Saman Ghalamzan|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2019 14:30|
Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior
Top 30 Accountancy Firm - London
£28,000 - £36,000 + outstanding benefits package
Are you currently studying for your ACA/ACCA?
Do you want to join a firm with excellent work-life balance incentives, with flexible working?
Are you looking for personal and professional development, through tailored training schemes?
One of the UK's Top 30 Accountancy Firms are currently hiring for an Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior to join their London team on a permanent basis.
Your role would be split between Audit (70%) and Accounts/Tax (30%), where you will have exposure to a portfolio of clients ranging in size and sector, from OMB's to large groups turning over £100m+.
Your duties/responsibilities will include:
- Assisting, and ultimately leading audit assignments from start to finish
- Planning audits, to be reviewed by Managers/Partners
- Finalising accounts, file completion and tax computations
- Controlling own assignment time within pre-determined budget
- Ultimately having responsibility for assisting new, less experienced members in the team
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- ACA/ACCA part-qualified/finalist
- Prior experience working in an accountancy practice, specifically in Audit/Accounts
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong IT skills - MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Enthusiastic, keen to learn and take on new challenges
In return, you can expect:
- FULL study support
- CPD programme for part/fully qualified candidates including compliance and broader technical skills training
- Performance reviews every six months
- A relaxed and professional environment
- Social Activities/Charitable Events
- 20 /25 days Holiday depending on level of qualification (ability to purchase up to 5 extra days annually under our flexible benefits scheme)
- Life Assurance
- Contributory Pension Scheme
If you wish to find out more, please apply asap or call Saman Ghalamzan on 020 7019 8845.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Accounts & Audit Senior – Top 60 West End Firm
40000 - 45000
Top 10 Firm - Internal Audit Manager
£58000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
Audit Manager - Top 20 Firm - Reading
£55000 - £65000 per annum
Audit Senior - Top 40 Firm - West End
West End, London
£40000 - £48000 per annum
Audit Manager - Top 80 Firm - East London
East London, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum