13 days ago
We are recruiting for an Audit and Accounts Semi Senior to work within our Colchester office.
We are a top 15 accountancy firm specialising within the owner managed business area across the UK. A well-established firm with an entrepreneurial and dynamic feel who are continuing to grow nationally as well as regionally.
Supporting the team to deliver a quality service to a range of clients, the principal duties of this role will include:
- Preparing statutory accounts under UK GAAP (FRS 102 or FRS 105).
- Preparation of tax computations for Limited Companies, Partnerships & Sole Traders.
- Preparation of management accounts and year end accounts for Limited Companies, Partnerships & Sole Traders.
- Assisting with the planning, field work and completion of statutory audits for a variety of industries.
- Being part of the audit team and completing work under the supervision of a senior or manager.
- Prepare confirmation statements and other documents for filing with Companies House.
- Experience of statutory company accounts preparation and preparing a working paper file.
- Exposure to auditing.
- Ability to work confidentially and independently.
- Have experience of IRIS as well as exposure to using Xero, Sage and QuickBooks (desirable but not essential).
- ACA/ACCA studier
- AAT level 4 qualified with a view to studying ACA/ACCA