Audit and Accounts Semi Senior
|Job Title:||Audit and Accounts Semi Senior|
|Contact Name:||Jacob Jones|
|Job Published:||September 15, 2020 17:01|
Progression and development on offer at one of the largest practice firms in South Wales. Joining as an Audit and Accounts Semi Senior you will become an integral and crucial member of the team.
This firm of chartered accountants, based in Newport, are genuine market leaders and considered one of the most highly regarded firms of accountants in South Wales. With positive growth and a strategy promoting internal development, excellent career prospects are on offer for individuals looking to progress and develop within their careers. This very successful business and professional services firm of accountants has developed a strong reputation for delivering quality services, along with building strong relationships with its wide ranging client bases, across varying industries and size of client. The firm offers a very supportive and team focused environment, reflected by a low staff turnover and long serving staff. A paperless, digitally-transformed accountancy firm who strongly believe in using technology to help their clients stay on top of their books and accounts.
The key responsibilities for an Audit and Accounts Semi Senior at a leading accountancy firm based in Newport are:
- Handling a wide commercial portfolio of mixed clients, providing full audit and accounts support form initial contact through to full sign off of the work.
- Supporting the partners and assisting in the training of the more junior candidates on a weekly basis.
- Providing full and technical audit support to the clients.
- Assisting with accounts preparation.
- Producing work for the manager and providing potential solutions.
- Working closely with lead partners to help grow the brand.
- Identifying and understanding client needs.
- Suggesting potential solutions to accounting matter.
- Conduct audits, primarily out of the office.
- Produce audit files for review.
- Carry out review work on audits and accounts jobs prepared by colleagues.
- Conduct assignment and performance reviews.
- Anticipate and overcome difficulties on audits and larger accounts jobs.
- Build and maintain successful relationships with clients.
In order for candidates to be successful when applying for this Audit and Accounts Semi Senior role at a leading accountancy firm in Newport, you must be:
- ACCA/ACA part qualified or AAT part/ qualified.
- Minimum of three years Practice experience.
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels.
- Possession of strong team working skills.
- Demonstrable ability to take responsibility and use initiative.
- Working to high levels of accuracy within defined deadlines.
Good work life balance
Generous base salary in accordance with experience and market rate
Friendly and collaborative environment
28 days annual leave including bank hols
Death in Service 4 x salary
Auto Enrolment pension
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's