£50,000 - £55,000
10 days ago
Audit and Accounts Manager
Yearning for a real work life balance? One in which you will truly benefit from agile working and career development in a leading firm of accountants. Excellent Benefit package to rival a London based firm to include 25 days annual leave, PMI, Life Assurance and more. Commutable from Leatherhead, Epsom, Guildford and surrounds.
- Will be to supervise and lead a team of active studiers and will have a strong Audit bias. You will be managing a client portfolio to include a wide range of Owner Managed Businesses, SMEs and also within the portfolio will be some UK subsidiaries International Groups.
- The Audit will comprise of around 80% of the role and will involve Planning; Review through to Completion of Audit.
- The accounting work will comprise of around 20% of the role and will include Review of Statutory Financial Statements as well as disclosures including Consolidations
- Supervisory work to include training of more junior staff to include onsite supervision; one to one meetings and working with team members on their personal development programmes.
- Attending client networking events and relevant marketing activities
The firm welcome candidates who:
- Are ACA or ACCA Qualified or equivalent with relevant Audit and Accounting experience gained in an Accountancy Age Top 50 listed firm
- Supervisory skills so you can review Audits and development of the team
- Excellent communication skills to work building internal and also client relationships
Superb benefits, work /life balance, agile working, state of the art technology and an inclusive environment.
Fletcher George is a Leatherhead based financial recruiter. We specialise in placing accountants resident and wishing to work in Surrey and South West London. Our team have over 50 years of experience recruiting Accounting and Tax professionals in the local area. We aim to offer all registered candidates a first class service based on our local knowledge and specialist relationships.
Fletcher George is acting as an Employment Agency and we aim to respond to all candidates relevant for the role within a 48 hour working period.
Referrals are welcome – you can receive up to £500 of Amazon vouchers when we successfully place your referral, just make sure they mention you when they register. The full details of Fletcher George’s referral scheme is on our website.