Audit & Accounts Manager
|Job Title:||Audit & Accounts Manager|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£458 - £47000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nick Boulter|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2020 09:26|
Audit and Accounts Manager required by forward thinking regional Accountancy Firm in Birmingham
Your new company
Audit & Accounts Manager required by a forward thinking regional Accountancy Firm based in their Birmingham Office. The Firm work with a varied client based and are unique in offering a range of services under one roof.
Your new role
As the Audit & Accounts Manager you will play a part in building and developing this Firm's client base and the services they offer.
Key Duties :-
- Plan audit and accounts jobs
- Oversee successful completion of audit and accounts jobs
- Review all completed jobs as required - feeding back to team members as appropriate
- Liaising with Directors the ensure the completion of jobs is timely and accurate
- Ensuring all audit reports, accounts and corporation tax documents are filed
- Managing accounts staff ensuring appraisals and 1-2-1 are completed
- Coaching and training staff
What you'll need to succeed
The successful Audit & Accounts Manager will be qualified, with knowledge of accounting and audit rules. Experienced in managing teams and able to communicate effectively with Directors and Clients.
What you'll get in return
This Firm offer excellent working conditions including flex-time, 28 days holiday with the option to purchase a further 10 days, excellent remuneration and pension scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's