Audit and Accounts Manager
|Job Title:||Audit and Accounts Manager|
|Reference:||REF - D01|
|Contact Name:||David Dand|
|Job Published:||September 05, 2019 18:21|
Are you a passionate Auditor looking to develop your career with a professional and friendly accountancy practice based in Greenford, Greater London, with a career development plan that is unique for you?
Our Audit team are seeking Managers who share our values for quality client care, reliability and professionalism, and who are seeking a long-term career move with clear career progression, together with a positive work environment and friendly, approachable colleagues.
Landau Morley are a successful and reputable accountancy practice based in Greenford undergoing continued growth and expansion with excellent progression prospects for the right professionals who are looking to further their careers within the audit discipline.
You will manage a portfolio of clients, taking responsibility for all aspects of their audit, accounts and taxation affairs and delivering on wider advisory project work.
Your work will be in the region of 80% audit and of 20% accounts preparation and therefore you will have to be confident in all aspects of audit and client accounts management including advice on corporation tax and VAT.
You will work on a mixed portfolio of corporates and charity clients.
Ideally, you will be ACA or ACCA qualified with professional experience working in practice, but we would not rule out candidates who are qualified by relevant experience.
You should have experience of leading statutory audits from planning and preparation through to completion whilst managing a team of seniors and juniors, and reviewing their work for accuracy and quality.
You should have management and leadership experience with excellent communication skills to facilitate understanding between client personnel, team members and partners.
You should have a strong, recent track record in audit & accounts preparation - currently managing audits with a medium or large firm - and looking to further develop your career in audit.
Experience of CaseWare (for audit engagement) and / or CCH (for accounts preparation) preferred.
Our recently re-furbished offices provide a comfortable working environment and are within a 2-minute walk from Greenford Station, which is on the Central Line and 20 minutes from Central London.
What you'll get in return
- A highly competitive salary
- Along with an excellent salary, you will play a key part in the continued success of the firm.
- The opportunity to work with a friendly team in a comfortable office environment.
- A robust career development plan personal to you.
- In return for your hard work and effort, we appreciate the need for a healthy work/life balance and family-friendly benefits.
- “I find Landau Morley’s expertise and advice in the property sector reassuring; they have a thorough knowledge of the business issues affecting our company. Their tax planning is proactive, and they have saved our business substantial sums in this and other areas.”
- “There is always someone to help and people are approachable. I started over 15 years ago and there’s never been a door I haven’t wanted to enter”
Landau Morley LLP is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status
** NO AGENCIES PLEASE **
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's