45000 - 55000
about 19 hours ago
Audit and Accounts Manager Sevenoaks
About The Client
- Our client is a modern and independent firm of Chartered Accountants in Sevenoaks who is actively looking to recruit an Audit and Accounts Manager in this newly created Client Manager role.
- The role is a critical hire for the business as it is the start of a planned strategy for the retirement of one of the firm’s Partners. The firm are client facing and have a diverse client base located primarily in Kent and the South East.
- The firm is professional and modern with great technology and a flexible working environment. They invest heavily in their staff’s welfare and development as well as in their offering to their diverse client base.
The Audit and Accounts Manager Role
- Genuine and honest scope for progression to achieve Partnership
- A great choice for a client facing Qualified Accountant who has up to date Audit skills and enjoys working with key stakeholders of businesses to offer forward thinking commercial advice.
- This role is really suited to that of a General Practitioner who enjoys working with a diverse range of industries to include owner-managed businesses, private clients, charities and LLPs
The successful Audit and Accounts Manager will be:
- A qualified ACA with broadly a minimum of 2 years of post qualification experience.
- Tech-savvy - adept at working with Xero and be comfortable with year end statutory accounts preparation as well as the review work and supervision of more junior team members
- Enjoys working with a diverse range of industries to include owner-managed businesses, private clients, charities and LLPs
- Genuine and honest career progression
- Car Parking
- Flexible working practices
Commutable from the borders of Kent, Surrey and Sussex - Tunbridge Wells, Sevenoaks, Crawley and Redhill and surrounds.
Fletcher George is a Leatherhead based financial recruiter. We specialise in placing candidates resident and wishing to work in Surrey and South West London. Our team have over 50 years of experience recruiting Accounting and Tax professionals in the local area.
We aim to offer all registered candidates a first class service based on our local knowledge and specialist relationships.
Please do apply for this role and we will assess your suitability for the role and will be prompt to make contact where relevant. Sometimes we may consider your application is more suited to other roles we have registered and we may also consider your application for more than one role.
Fletcher George is acting as an Employment Agency and we aim to respond to all candidates relevant for the role within a 48 hour working period.
Referrals are welcome – you can receive up to £500 of Amazon vouchers when we successfully place your referral, just make sure they mention you when they register. The full details of Fletcher George’s referral scheme is on our website.