2 months ago
Rouse Partners LLP
Manages the team in conjunction with Partners to ensure timely and accurate delivery of technical audit and other assurance services
Proven practice experience required
Manage and develop a portfolio of clients.
- Ensuring assignments are fully completed before being passed to Partners
- Planning the assignment efficiently to meet budgets and recoverability of fees required and communicate to the team
- Managing the allocation of work to other team members
- Completing regular review of work to ensure compliance standards are met
- Interact fully with clients in conjunction with senior audit team ensuring they are kept informed of progress.
Completion and submission of timesheets within set deadlines
Assist Partners with the analysis of WIP
Apply up-to-date technical knowledge at all times, advising team as required.