40000 - 65000
19 days ago
We are looking for an Audit & Accounts Manager who is looking to develop their skillset and join our passionate, close-knit accountancy firm in East London.
This is the perfect job opportunity for a candidate looking to progress and who thrives on challenge. To be successful in this job you will need to be highly client focused and a confident communicator.
Who we are Established in 1899, we serve a diverse client base in a range of industries. Our work is focused on owner managed businesses, with turnovers ranging from £100,000 to £100 million. We provide a wide range of services to include audit, accountancy, accounts support, payroll, tax compliance, specialist tax services and corporate finance.
The firm consists of 23 partners, 13 of whom are based in Leytonstone together with 80 professional and administrative staff members.
What is the role?
Joining as an Audit and Accounts Manager you will take responsibility of a large portfolio of clients with diverse and exciting requirements who have come to expect a gold-star service from our highly successful and well-regarded firm of Chartered Accountants. You will be tasked with a key role in developing and executing assignments successfully whilst managing, supervising and reviewing the work of a team of professional staff, providing support and encouragement. This is a hands-on role with direct client contact allowing you to build and develop long-term professional relationships. The role will encompass:
- A varied mix of assignments including audit, accounting and corporate tax;
- Regular contact with clients to ensure they receive the highest service levels;
- Organising, planning and managing all audit and accounting assignments for the portfolio;
- Supervising and supporting team members;
- Reporting directly to the client engagement partner;
- Involvement in strategic business planning for clients, including tax planning and corporate finance;
- Key contribution to practice development initiatives including networking events;
- Working within an existing team of managers and partners to further develop and support the growth of the firm;
- A portfolio of clients with varying corporate structures operating in a diverse range of industries.
This position is a client facing role, establishing strong relationships with business owners and their key personnel across London and the South East, with excellent career prospects in a young and dynamic partnership with ambitious growth plans.
The Successful Applicant
For this Audit and Accounts Manager role you will be ACA / ACCA qualified and will have a strong, mixed background in audit, accounting and corporate taxation, in addition to having exceptional managerial and interpersonal skills, ideally gained with a Top 50 accountancy practice.
What's on Offer
Up to £65,000 per annum dependent on experience and background, plus benefits.
Please apply online or for a further confidential discussion and to find out more about this opportunity please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org