Bourne End, Buckinghamshire
27 days ago
An opportunity to join a highly successful Bourne End based accountancy practice. Looking for an ACA / ACCA qualified audit with circa 4 years+ experience.
The successful Audit & Accounts Manager will be joining an award-winning firm with multiple sites across the UK. Growth over the last couple of years has been substantial and is set to continue into the future. This firm is ranked in the Top 10 accountancy firms in the UK and as such are looking to invest further in high calibre talent.
The key responsibilities for this Audit & Accounts Manager role are:
- Preparation of accounts advice for complex clients.
- Manage and develop a portfolio of audit clients.
- Provide support and advice to clients from an accounting perspective
- As part of the management team, appraise staff, guide juniors and plan workloads.
- Start to work towards building a client base through business development.
The successful Audit & Accounts Manager will be:
- ACA / ACCA qualified
- Have a high level of UK Audit experience
- Be working towards or already in a management capacity
- Organised with experience of work planning
- Motivated and career oriented
- Be a confident communicator
On offer is a very competitive salary as well as the benefits associated with joining a market leading business.
If interested, please call Jack at Michael Page on 02380 206 441