Audit & Accounts Director / Partner designate
|Job Title:||Audit & Accounts Director / Partner designate|
|Salary:||£60000 - £75000|
|Contact Name:||Peter Macdonald|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2019 18:16|
Due to the impending retirement of one of the firm’s Partner’s, this established and highly regarded accountancy firm with an office in Sheffield, is looking to recruit an Audit & Accounts Director / Partner designate who is looking to become a Partner in the next 2-3 year’s. Handover will be staged over an appropriate period of time.
About my client
I am working with a leading accountancy practice in Sheffield who due to succession planning are looking to recruit an Audit & Accounts Director / Partner Designate. The firm services a very wide-ranging client base across varying sectors throughout South Yorkshire.
You will be provided with an existing portfolio of SME clients with a mix of audit and accounts clients in a broad range of industry sectors, and you will also be encouraged to 'get out and about' to ensure the firm has constant exposure to the wider business community.
You will also play a key role in networking, delivering seminars and developing relationships, and will look to further the growth and development of the firm.
The firm will provide you with the platform to develop your career and will support you with a broad range of ancillary corporate and personal services that allows you to provide a full service offering to your clients.
The successful applicant
- ACA / ACCA qualified or equivalent.
- You will be a strong all-round advisor on accounts, audit, taxation and advisory work and be able to demonstrate a partner led, client facing, proactive, quality service approach.
- You will possess both the technical and interpersonal skills to engage with a diverse client portfolio of clients including SME's, OMB's and entrepreneurs who seek your support and advice.
- Clear business development aptitude and focus.
- RI status would be an advantage
What’s on offer
Highly competitive and attractive salary on offer, with equity on offer in the future if successful.
For a confidential discussion please call Director Peter Macdonald ACA on 07990 977438, including out of office hours.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's