47000 - 55000
28 days ago
Rouse Partners LLP
We are an independent, award winning firm of Chartered Accountants, Auditors and Tax Advisors based in Buckinghamshire. We support businesses and individuals across London and the South-East and are looking to appoint an Audit and Accounts Assistant Manager.
To assist in managing the team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of technical audit and other assurance services
Manage and develop a small portfolio of clients.
- Ensuring assignments are fully completed before being passed to Partners
- Planning the assignment efficiently to meet budgets and recoverability of fees required and communicate to the team
- Allocate work to other team members ensuring regular review and feedback to meet compliance standards
- Interact fully with clients in conjunction with senior audit team ensuring they are kept informed of progress.
- Completion and submission of timesheets within set deadlines
- Apply up-to-date technical knowledge at all times, advising team as required.
- Report to Managers and Partners
Delegates, coaches and assists in managing the team
Maintain regular contact with clients in own portfolio, providing ongoing updates on progress.
ACA / ACCA Qualified
Minimum of four years’ work experience within Accounting & Advisory
- Effective use of IT including excel, audit and accounts packages (Viztopia, Teamate, Sage), outlook and Practice Engine
- Undertake CPD in accordance with Institute and Rouse Partners requirements and maintain up to date CPD record
- Maintains high professional standards of conduct and practice
- Applies knowledge of Rouse Partners, industry, markets and core client base, identifying additional services to clients in your portfolio.
- Aware of relevant financial targets and constraints and actively assists management in achieving these, keeping Partner/client informed of progress and potential problems including actual vs. budget
- Converts options into recommendations and resolutions to exceed client expectations where possible
Competitive salary; benefits (including parking, PMI, Death in Service and a fully-paid mobile phone) within a great and sociable culture