£35000 - £40000 per annum
24 days ago
We have a fantastic opportunity with our client based in Central Liverpool. They are looking for an experienced Audit & Accounts Assistant Manager to lead, develop and support the Audit and Accounts team. This role presents an opportunity for career development in an established firm that is also open to considering flexible hours.
This Accountancy firm is currently on the lookout for a personable and experienced Audit & Accounts Assistant Manager for their Liverpool offices. At this firm you will benefit from flexible working hours and the option to purchase extra days of holiday, as well as receiving a very competitive salary, making this a fantastic place to take the next step in your audit and accounts career.
As an Audit & Accounts Assistant Manager, you must be currently working for a reputable firm of chartered accountants in a similar role or in a senior role with demonstrable experience for the next step.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Management of Audit & Accounts team, alongside other managers
- Managing a portfolio of clients reporting directly to partners
- Support to the other managers with excess workload
- Monitor the performance and productivity of the team
- Inclusion and participation in marketing plans
- Attending meetings of the audit and accounts committee
- ACCA/ACA Qualified essential
- Previous experience in an Accountancy senior role
- Desire to coach and lead a time to reach full potential
- Able to manage time well and meet deadlines
- Proactive, and supportive
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Flexible working hours
Extensive benefits package