13 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior or Senior job in Peterborough with Top 20 firm
Hays are working in partnership with a top 20 firm in Peterborough who are seeking an ambitious Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior or Senior.
As an Audit Semi Senior or Senior, you will display a flexible, professional approach and have the confidence and ability to establish credibility with clients. Working for this firm, you will have a broad scope in your role to give you maximum experience and exposure and you'll work for a variety of clients and sectors. In 2019 alone, the firm won National Firm of the Year, Tax Team of the Year and Graduate and Non-Graduate programme of the Year at the British Accountancy Awards, they internationally re-branded, and grew substantially with a few high profile mergers. It really is an exciting time to join the firm and there are lots of opportunities to grow and progress your career.
- Genuine Work Life balance
- Accredited Investor in People
- New and improved programme for Succession planning and supportive management structure to help you realise your potential
- 33 days holiday Inc. Bank Holidays, plus the opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days (28 days when on a training contract, option to buy 5 days)
- Very competitive salary
- Employee Recognition awards and bonuses
- Amazing employee referral scheme, paying up to £4000 for a successful referral
- Agile working
- Free Parking
- and more!
- ACA or ACCA, Qualified, part qualified or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience of external audits
- Computer experience - Excel, Word and ideally CaseWare
- Good up-to-date technical knowledge including recent developments in accounting standards
- Communication - oral and written, ability to deal with variety of people in different environments
- Organised - ability to deal with a variety of tasks
- Client focused and commercially aware
Please apply on line or contact Cara Whyte at Hays for more details or for a confidential discussion on about your career and your options