Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£25000 - £35000 per annum
28 days ago
Are you Part Qualified ACA/ACCA and an aspiring accountant? This firm is well-known for exceptional training and development of all their staff. You will get exposure to both audit and accounts and be responsible for eventually managing your own client portfolio.
This Accountancy firm is based in Sheffield and with nearly 100 year's in business, they are a go to Practice to a wide variety of clients. With over 50 people in the firm, they offer a great working environment, partnered with excellent exposure to create well-rounded Audit & Accounts individuals.
Working in the Audit & Accounts team, you will be required to:
- Accounts Preparation for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies.
- Providing assistance to the in charge auditor on audits
- Preparing corporation tax returns for manager review
- Preparing meeting documents for accounts meetings
- Preparing management accounts
- To audit a broad range of companies in varying industries from small owner managed companies to large multinational groups
- Strong financial reporting knowledge essential
- Ability to prepare consolidated statutory accounts
- Supervision and mentoring of trainees
The successful candidate will be either fully qualified or working toward their ACA/ACCA qualification
You must have at least 12 month experience in an Accountancy Practice
Strong communication and teamwork skills
Experience within Audit & Accounts - preparing accounts and assisting on audits
The successful candidate will receive:
A competitive salary
Continual performance Reviews