Audit, Accounts and Tax Manager, Mid-Tier Accountancy Firm
|Job Title:||Audit, Accounts and Tax Manager, Mid-Tier Accountancy Firm|
|Salary:||£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Nicholas Ottley|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2019 16:23|
Audit, Accounts and Tax Manager
Mid-Tier Firm - London
Up to £64,000 + Benefits
I am currently working with an outstanding mid-tier accountancy firm in the heart of London that is keen to bring on board an ambitious candidate that is experienced with audit, accounts and tax work.
As the incoming Manager you will be responsible for a portfolio of £600k upwards in fees, and a proven track record of managing a client portfolio will be crucial to being considered for this opportunity.
You will also need to be ACA or ACCA qualified (Or international equivalent), have a solid education up to degree level, and have previous experience of managing a team and dealing with clients on a day to day basis.
Being that this is one of the best firms for doing a generalist role in the country, you will also need to have a proven track record of working across audit, accounts and tax for a UK based accountancy firm, whilst also dealing with a wide variety of clients.
What you get in return
In return for meeting the above criteria, you can expect a modern, flexible working environment where you are treated like an adult- Flexible working and the ability to work from home are acceptable across the firm and other benefits include (But are not limited to):
- Clear and targeted progression to Senior Manager and above
- Private medical that can extend to your family
- Brilliant pension scheme
- Bonus for winning new work, and for individual and team performances
- A wide variety of work that ensures you are not always doing the same thing
- The ability to get involved in recruitment, ensuring you always have a say on the talent joining your team
- Complex, challenging work without the 12-hour work day!
- Season ticket loan, gym membership, perk box and more
- Modern, centrally located offices that will make your commute a BREEZE!
For more information on this outstanding opportunity to work in a general practice role, call to discuss confidentially or to be considered, send your updated CV!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Accounts Senior - Technology lead accountancy firm
£23000 - £37000 per annum
Accounts Semi Senior - Exposure to Audits/Accounts and Tax
£22000 - £30000 per annum
Assistant Manager / Manager - Leading Top 10 Accountancy Firm
£35000 - £60000 per annum
Accounts Semi Senior - High growth firm
£22000 - £26000 per annum
Audit and Accounts Senior
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum