0 - 0
Guernsey Assurance Senior Associate
7 days ago
We are looking for recently qualified audit professionals to join our Guernsey team in the Channel Islands. In order to apply you will need to have the below skillset:
- You will have audit experience and be exam qualified (ICEAW, ACCA or equivalent qualification).
- You will be able to demonstrate an understanding in various financial service lines.
- You will have an ability to lead teams, coach juniors and hold discussions with clients.
- You will have a proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong relationships.
- You will have a proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions.
- You will have excellent team-working skills and a flexible approach when faced with new challenges.
What can we offer you?
We offer unrivalled opportunities with an exciting and varied client base. Our training, on the-job learning and development programmes are tailored to your continual professional development needs. We focus on developing your softer skills areas as well as more technical knowledge and experience, enhancing your personal development as you progress within the firm.
PwC in the Channel Islands
Our Channel Islands Assurance practice provides audit and other assurance services to a wide range of clients. Our predominantly financial services client base includes the very best of the Banking, Fiduciary and Investment Management world. Within our client base, our specialisms lie with the Asset and Wealth Management, which includes private equity, hedge funds and real estate investment vehicles. We have close working links with PwC offices in other financial centres ensuring that our staff are kept up to date in the latest industry trends.
For more information please visit - https://www.pwc.com/jg/en.html