Assurance and Advisory Supervisor/Field Manager
|Job Title:||Assurance and Advisory Supervisor/Field Manager|
|Contact Name:||Sharon Manoharan|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2019 23:44|
Deloitte NZ brings together more than 1400 specialists nationwide. We work with clients ranging from New Zealand's largest companies to smaller businesses with ambition to grow. We are led by the purpose to make an impact that matters.
Our People and Culture make this a great place to work. Each of us is unique and valued for that, among the best and brightest in the business, and takes pride in our own achievements and the success of others. The culture is about inclusion, collaboration, high performance, and opportunity.
All this translates into the best environment in which to drive your career forward.
Destination New Zealand- Wellington
Our Wellington team are looking for Assurance & Advisory Supervisors/Field Managers with three years practical experience in providing audit and assurance services in a Chartered Accounting environment. We anticipate candidates will either have a professional qualification (i.e. CA or equivalent) or will be working towards this.
We provide a full range of services to our predominantly corporate, private, and public sector market throughout wider New Zealand. We will provide you with the opportunity to work alongside a number of the region's largest and most successful businesses and enterprises. You will gain exposure to a wide range of industries and have opportunities to contribute to projects on a national basis.
• Demonstrated ability with IFRS and PBE IPSAS
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong project management skills.
• Proven ability to lead audit teams and work effectively in a team environment.
• Well-developed research and problem solving skills.
• Presenting findings and recommending/implementing advice
• Reviewing written advice, reports, memoranda and/or other relevant deliverables
• Analytical thinking and problem solving; making recommendations that shape or support the client’s business strategy
• Understanding of audit and risk issues and stakeholder needs to address complex problems
• Positively influencing clients, teams, and individuals by building relationships and communicating effectively.
• Delivering exceptional client service; maximising results while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders.
• Professional development opportunities.
• Time to create unique career experiences.
• An environment where you can build and connect with a network of incredible talent, both locally and around the globe.
• The opportunity to succeed with the flexibility to balance your personal / family commitments.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter. For further details please contact Sharon Manoharan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Accounting and Business Advisory Supervisor
Pension Covenant Advisory Manager
Top 10 Accounting Firm - Controls Assurance Senior Manager
£75000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
Top 10 Accounting Firm - Controls Assurance Manager
City of London, London
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
Corporate Tax Advisory Director