South West London, London
£55000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
13 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Top 20 Firm - Associate Partner - South West London/ Surrey
Your new company
My client is a Top 20 Firm with a national reach with a well established, loyal, varied and expansive portfolio, covering a variety of sectors including retail, manufacturing, telecommunications, aerospace, groups of companies and their subsidiaries. A fantastic opportunity to develop your career and progress.
Your new role
Supporting the Partner your duties will include:
- Oversee the delivery of accounts assignments across your portfolio
- Lead some of our largest and most complex assignments
- Business Development with clients and building up long lasting client relationships
- Monitor your chargeability and your profitability across your portfolio forecasting effectively
- Contribute to valuations, business modelling, EMI, bank presentations, due diligence assignments and report writing
- Bring together the various of the firm's services to best serve the client needs
- Coach other staff for improved performance and technical development
- Mentor junior staff and contribute to the office's training and development
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA or ACCA qualified with significant post qualified experience gained in public practice
- Experience of managing a portfolio of OMB/SME
- Proven experience in new business development and client relationship management
- Experience of dealing with complex client issues
- Leadership experience at a management grade
- Experience of preparing budgets and monitoring actual time against budget
What you'll get in return
Along with excellent salary this is an unique opportunity to potentially progress to Partner in a leading, national firm of accountants. Their is also the potential of flexible working conditions.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.